Touch Key Watch 800ML Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaner 35W JP-008
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||12unit/carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000PCS /DAY|
|Ultrasonic Power:||35W||Unit Size(mm):||L176*W162*H130mm|
|Certification::||CE, RoHS||Heating Power:||100w|
Watch Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaner,
800ML Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaner,
35W Ultrasonic Bath Cleaner
New high quality stainless steel touch key watch ultrasonic cleaner
Jewelry industry, medical industry, electronic factory, molding factory, car workshop, diesel workshop, car industry, scientific laboratory, university, dental clinics, eyeglass shop, hardware tools shop.
Model : JP-008 details:
|Description||digital ultrasonic cleaner|
|timer||0~30min adjustable, 18cycles|
1. On board buttons:
2. Digital LED screen display
3. Timer setting: 30minutes, 18 digital timer settings
4. Quickly and effectively cleaning, user-friendly
5. New function for cleaning ring,earring,necklace,diamond,
6. Using just tap water or add little bit detergent for better cleaning
7. Distinct cleaning result
8. Cleaning articles to shine like new
9. Stainless steel lid design to reduce the noise
1. How about after sales services?
1 Year warranty for Forall ultrasonic cleaner.
If any technical problem during warranty time, replacement parts will be sent free of charge. And technical support is also available after 1 year.
2. What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
minimize the use of manual labor
make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
3. What frequency is better for my parts?
Frequency is suggested based on pollutants in the objects.
28kHz frequency is stronger, better for car/motor/truck/vessel parts clean(remove oils, grease, pastes, etc. )
40kHz is better for pcb boards, electronic parts, etc.
Higher precision goods, higher frequency.
4. Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts; although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution. Although the effect of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
5. What cleaning solution should I use?
A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.
6. Is rinsing after cleaning cycles?
Rinsing is recommended to remove any chemical residue that could be harmful to the part. Details can be rinsed right in your ultrasonic cleaner or in a clean water bath or in a separate sink tap, distilled or deionized water.