Cannulated 2L Ultrasonic Glasses Cleaner ultrasonic jewelry cleaner 40kHz SKYMEN JP-010
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1unit/carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000PCS /DAY|
|Capacity:||2L||Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Tank Size:||150*135*65mm|
|Ultrasonic Power:||60w||Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Unit Size(mm):||180*165*205mm|
|Certification::||CE, RoHS||Heating Power:||100W|
2L Ultrasonic Glasses Cleaner,
CannulatedUltrasonic Glasses Cleaner,
SKYMEN JP-010 Ultrasonic Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
Mechanical Knob Ultrasonic Cleaner Ultrasonic Surgical Instrument Cleaning Bath
- More convenient for operation
- Stainless steel tank has resistance to wear and long work life.
- Tank capacity: 2L
- With Stainless steel basket
- Use just tab water, or industrial solvent cleaner for more higher cleaning requirement
- Industrial control chip microcontroller.flexible circuit boards control, more secure & stable
JP-010 product specification:
|Material of tank||SUS304|
|Material of shell||SUS304|
|Power supply type 1||AC 100~120V, 50/60Hz|
|Power supply type 2||AC 220~240V, 50/60Hz|
|Tank inner dimension||150*135*65mm|
|Inner Packing size||260*240*265mm|
|Big carton for 12pcs||525*500*485mm for 8pcs|
|Certificate||ISO9001:2008 & CE & RoHS|
Images of this model:
How to Use an Ultrasonic Cleaner for Medical & Surgical Instruments
Medical and surgical instruments in a variety of sizes and complexity can pose challenges when it comes to cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing them after use. An ultrasonic cleaner is an ideal tool for the first step in this three step process to protect medical personnel and patients from possible infection due to pathogens that remain on the instruments after a procedure.
Suggested Ultrasonic Cleaning Procedure
In all cases manufacturers’ instructions should be followed when using an ultrasonic cleaning process. These are representative steps.
Fill the ultrasonic cleaning tank with an approved medical instrument cleaning solution such as CLN-LR012 available from Tovatech following dilution instructions provided. Turn the cleaner on to start the degassing process. This step removes entrained air in new solutions that interferes with the efficiency of cavitation and takes approximately 10 minutes.
In the meantime:
- Segregate instruments by alloy or composition to avoid potential damage (Chromium plated instruments should not be cleaned ultrasonically)
- Instruments with movable parts should be disassembled to facilitate cleaning
- Place the instruments the ultrasonic cleaner’s mesh basket, taking care that they do not come in contact with each other
- Cannulated or lumened instruments should be positioned to insure interiors are wetted with the cleaning solution. In some instances placing them on an angle will facilitate this
- Set the control panel per manufacturers’ instructions and start the cleaning process
The ultrasonic cleaner uses ultrasonic waves (vibration) using water with detergents or enzymatic products to break up soil and organic material on medical instruments/devices. These devices are rinsed then autoclaved (sterilized). The autoclave sterilizer uses heat, steam, and pressure to kill all pathogenic microorganisms and their spores.
1 x Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner
1 x Cleaning Basket
1 x Manual
this is Kim from Skymen Ultrasonic cleaner,
Skymen ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is a professional manufacturer in ultrasonic cleaner since it is established.
And our only products are Ultrasonic Cleaner. with over 200 employee, over 20,000 square factory , we get cerficates and reports like ISO9001,ISO 13485 for medical and ISO14001 will be issued in this Autumn.
Especially we get BSCI for Europe top brands companies for household and commercial ultrasonic cleaner.
You can trust for the order processing, production and warranty.
Skymen produciton capacity is 10,0000 units per month.
We serve many famous customers and brands.