2500ml big tank capacity household ultrasonic cleaner for Fast Removing Contaminant Quick Delivery Nail Salon
How to clean Nail tool with Skymen nail salon ultrasonic cleaner?
Skymen ultrasonic cleaners are compact, efficient and quickly accomplish pre-sterilizing nail spa implements. An example for a small-to-medium sized nail salon is the 2.5L capacity.JP-2500 equipped with a lid, heater, timer and basket. These cleaners are available in several sizes to accommodate larger manicure and pedicure salons.
A recommended cleaning solution concentrate is enzymatic MedClean C7 formulated for medical and surgical instruments and available in gallon containers. This dilutes to 1 to 3 ounces per gallon of water making it not only effective but also an economical choice. Recommended solution temperature is approximately 50C. Here’s a suggested setup and operating procedure:
- 1. Place your ultrasonic cleaner in proximity to an electrical outlet. Add water to the fill line and the correct amount of MedClean C7 based on the capacity of the tank.
- 2. Turn on the ultrasonic unit for about 10 minutes to both mix the solution and drive off entrained air. This step must be taken each time you prepare a new solution. When you are ready to clean set the thermostat to 60?C.
- 3. Arrange the implements in the basket and avoid, if possible, their contacting each other.
- 4. Lower the basket into the solution making certain all surfaces are fully immersed. Set the timer for 10 minutes and activate the ultrasound.
Sonic cleaning involves the implosion of millions of microscopic bubbles on the surface of the instruments to blast away contaminants. At the end of the cycle remove the instruments. After rinsing they are ready for disinfecting or sterilizing.
Cleaning solutions should be replaced on a regular basis according to applicable regulations for nail salons. Rinse the tank with fresh water before preparing a new bath.
Call the iUltrasonic cleaning experts at 973-440-2191 for answers to your questions on equipment and procedures for cleaning manicure tools and pedicure tools.
1. With a stainless steel tank for convenience to do pouring and wiping
2. With Touch Screen on the control panel, different from most ordinary press key design
3. with both Weak and Strong cleaning mode for your choice to clean different objects
4. Cute apperance, colorful lid(2colors optional)
5. Digital panel control, ,7 timer settings
6. Small capacity, household ultrasonic cleaner
8.Power High and normal settings
9.Includes jewelry cleaner, basket,lid,holder.
10.Open the lid manually
11,1 year warranty,and parts free to send for fix.
12,FCC CE ROHS ISO9001 SGS certification
||7 digital time setting
AC 100 ~ 120V, 60Hz ; AC 220 ~ 240V, 50Hz
Medical and Dental Clinics, Tattoo Shops, Scientific Labs and Golf Clubs.
Jewelers, Opticians, Watchmakers, Antique Dealers and Electronics Workshops etc.
|Personal or Home Use:
||Earrings, Necklace, Rings, Bracelets and Diamonds.
|Glasses & Timepieces
||Glasses, Optical Lenses, Contact Lens Accessories, Watch Chains and Waterproof Watches.
||Tattoo Guns and Tubes, Electric Shaver Heads, Razor Blades, Dentures, Combs and Toothbrushes.
||Pen-heads, Printer heads, Inkjet Cartridges and Seals.
||Ancient Coins, Badges, Valves, Machine Nozzles, Electronics Components and Mechanical Parts, Forks, Knives, Spoons and Other Small Silverware etc.
||Baby nipples, baby feeder bottles, Fruit, vegetables.
1pcs/ color box; 4pcs / carton
1 Power cord
1 English manuel
1. How about after sales services?
1 Year warranty for Forall ultrasonic cleaner.
If any technical problem during warranty time, replacement parts will be sent free of charge. And technical support is also available after 1 year.
2. What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
minimize the use of manual labor
make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
3. What frequency is better for my parts?
Frequency is suggested based on pollutants in the objects.
28kHz frequency is stronger, better for car/motor/truck/vessel parts clean(remove oils, grease, pastes, etc. )
40kHz is better for pcb boards, electronic parts, etc.
Higher precision goods, higher frequency.
4. Can ultrasonic cleaning damage parts?
Ultrasonic cleaning is considered safe for most parts; although in some cases it is necessary to observe caution.Although the effect of thousands of implosions per second is very powerful, the cleaning process is safe.
5. What cleaning solution should I use?
A large variety of different formulas designed for specific applications. Proper selection is crucial for acceptable cleaning activity and to prevent unwanted reactions with the workpiece.