Mechanical Knob Ultrasonic Cleaner Ultrasonic Surgical Instrument Cleaning Bath
- More convenient for operation
- Stainless steel tank has resistance to wear and long work life.
- Tank capacity: 2L
- With Stainless steel basket
- Use just tab water, or industrial solvent cleaner for more higher cleaning requirement
- Industrial control chip microcontroller.flexible circuit boards control, more secure & stable
JP-010 product specification:
|Material of tank
|Material of shell
|Power supply type 1
||AC 100~120V, 50/60Hz
|Power supply type 2
||AC 220~240V, 50/60Hz
|Tank inner dimension
|Inner Packing size
|Big carton for 12pcs
||525*500*485mm for 8pcs
||ISO9001:2008 & CE & RoHS
|Mehanical timer hater adjustable series
|Ultrasonic power (W)
Images of this model:
How to Use an Ultrasonic Cleaner for Medical & Surgical Instruments
Medical and surgical instruments in a variety of sizes and complexity can pose challenges when it comes to cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing them after use. An ultrasonic cleaner is an ideal tool for the first step in this three step process to protect medical personnel and patients from possible infection due to pathogens that remain on the instruments after a procedure.
Suggested Ultrasonic Cleaning Procedure
In all cases manufacturers’ instructions should be followed when using an ultrasonic cleaning process. These are representative steps.
Fill the ultrasonic cleaning tank with an approved medical instrument cleaning solution such as CLN-LR012 available from Tovatech following dilution instructions provided. Turn the cleaner on to start the degassing process. This step removes entrained air in new solutions that interferes with the efficiency of cavitation and takes approximately 10 minutes.
In the meantime:
- Segregate instruments by alloy or composition to avoid potential damage (Chromium plated instruments should not be cleaned ultrasonically)
- Instruments with movable parts should be disassembled to facilitate cleaning
- Place the instruments the ultrasonic cleaner’s mesh basket, taking care that they do not come in contact with each other
- Cannulated or lumened instruments should be positioned to insure interiors are wetted with the cleaning solution. In some instances placing them on an angle will facilitate this
- Set the control panel per manufacturers’ instructions and start the cleaning process
At the end of the cycle, remove the instruments from the ultrasonic cleaning bath and thoroughly rinse them to remove all traces of the cleaning solution. Deionized water rinses will avoid spotting. If the instruments are not to be immediately disinfected and sterilized be certain that they are thoroughly dried and protected. Part reassembly can occur after sterilization.
Procedures should be in place to guide the replacement of used ultrasonic cleaning solutions. In some instances it is recommended that solution be drained and tanks thoroughly cleaned and dried after each ultrasonic cleaning cycle. Most solutions available today are biodegradable, which facilitates disposal but local authorities should be consulted on proper practices.
The ultrasonic cleaner uses ultrasonic waves (vibration) using water with detergents or enzymatic products to break up soil and organic material on medical instruments/devices. These devices are rinsed then autoclaved (sterilized). The autoclave sterilizer uses heat, steam, and pressure to kill all pathogenic microorganisms and their spores.
1 x Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner
1 x Cleaning Basket
1 x Manual
Q: What's the advantage of Skymen ultrasonic cleaner?
A: Skymen ultrasonic cleaner is the best way to have thorough cleaning
Q: What about the warranty?
A: 1 Year warranty for Skymen ultrasonic cleaner. If any technical problem during warranty time, replacement parts will be sent free of charge. And technical support is also available after 1 year.
Q: What are the advantages of ultrasound over traditional cleaning methods?
A: Minimize the use of manual labor
Make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
Clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
Shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
Eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers