Suggested Ultrasonic Cleaning Procedure
In all cases manufacturers’ instructions should be followed when using an ultrasonic cleaning process. These are representative steps.
Fill the ultrasonic cleaning tank with an approved medical instrument cleaning solution such as CLN-LR012 available from Tovatech following dilution instructions provided. Turn the cleaner on to start the degassing process. This step removes entrained air in new solutions that interferes with the efficiency of cavitation and takes approximately 10 minutes.
In the meantime:
- Segregate instruments by alloy or composition to avoid potential damage (Chromium plated instruments should not be cleaned ultrasonically)
- Instruments with movable parts should be disassembled to facilitate cleaning
- Place the instruments the ultrasonic cleaner’s mesh basket, taking care that they do not come in contact with each other
- Cannulated or lumened instruments should be positioned to insure interiors are wetted with the cleaning solution. In some instances placing them on an angle will facilitate this
- Set the control panel per manufacturers’ instructions and start the cleaning process
The ultrasonic cleaner uses ultrasonic waves (vibration) using water with detergents or enzymatic products to break up soil and organic material on medical instruments/devices. These devices are rinsed then autoclaved (sterilized). The autoclave sterilizer uses heat, steam, and pressure to kill all pathogenic microorganisms and their spores.
1 x Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner
1 x Cleaning Basket
1 x Manual
this is Kim from Skymen Ultrasonic cleaner,
Skymen ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is a professional manufacturer in ultrasonic cleaner since it is established.
And our only products are Ultrasonic Cleaner. with over 200 employee, over 20,000 square factory , we get cerficates and reports like ISO9001,ISO 13485 for medical and ISO14001 will be issued in this Autumn.
Especially we get BSCI for Europe top brands companies for household and commercial ultrasonic cleaner.
You can trust for the order processing, production and warranty.
Skymen produciton capacity is 10,0000 units per month.
We serve many famous customers and brands.